Ace Attorney Spain
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

[Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

+100
Lance Axe
abelokeponemos
Juanchi
kasd
fanime87
DeTrett
Mr.Appleman
lacters
TenguSoldier
Edgeworth VonKarma
croono93
toadmola
Daggo
Picasso
dany96vila
Azulilla
frizypirata
Lacrimosa
lady-dark
darkphoenix
alex_cai
Carles_onil
KlavierRockstarProsecutor
Adrian 3456
~GoDoT~
grimmjow_23
Axen
DaniKuro
diego358
josemanuel_s
luisikobravo
JhonC
Skythe Skye
Deivi_jd
silal
HEYHEYHU
link-dark
Yes Man
TraineeDumb
Mike Edgeworth
Mia_Attorney
Doremi
Rosetaclooveer
coethecrocodile
maitenena
Su Marshall
Bloodfacu
fushigi yugi
Álvaro43
GodotFan
Brenda12345
mellma
Moonlight Dreamer
Gini-Gini
ismael
Zas
Marcos-Phoenix
Fedey Lang
Cernunnos
Godotnik
Titanio Verde
mister seta 123
Nick
Raul
Satoshi
Spainforever
PhoenixApollo
grado
Maurens
ariadna052
Tomssj4
Ellelowlight
Phoenix_1
Edward Von Karma
Regal Reed
Neuro
Ema Skye
kingsora
Luke Atmey
Gavin
josalaito
PhoenixAttoerney
J.D.
kaibamarth
Danielinhoni
de Killer
Driver
Kensho
FJ Link
Joshep
Sheikonh
PhoenixEdgeworth
Hanek
black177
Neku Sakuraba
Sankii
Hector
Evans
Neil Edgeworth
JJJAGUAR
104 participantes

Página 7 de 15. Precedente  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Siguiente

[Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Página 7 Empty Re: [Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Mensaje por PhoenixApollo Vie Mayo 21, 2010 3:11 am

Es bueno ver las ganas de todo el equipo por la traduccion bueno chicos estare al tanto de cuando salga el primer parche del juego mantenganos informados hasta luego
PhoenixApollo
PhoenixApollo
Testigo
Testigo

[Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Página 7 Empty Re: [Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Mensaje por Moonlight Dreamer Sáb Mayo 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello everybody,
My name is Moonlight Dreamer, and I'm a member of the french team for
Ace Attorney Investigations translation.
We've done the translation for the first case, however, our programmer
left before modifying the script, so we can't create a patch.
Could you please explain me (in english, I don't speak spanish) what
software do you use and how do you modify the rom texts ?
Thanks a lot by advance, I am waiting for your response impatiently.
Moonlight Dreamer
Moonlight Dreamer
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por JJJAGUAR Sáb Mayo 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Moonlight Dreamer escribió:Hello everybody,
My name is Moonlight Dreamer, and I'm a member of the french team for
Ace Attorney Investigations translation.
We've done the translation for the first case, however, our programmer
left before modifying the script, so we can't create a patch.
Could you please explain me (in english, I don't speak spanish) what
software do you use and how do you modify the rom texts ?
Thanks a lot by advance, I am waiting for your response impatiently.

You are benjamin rivet? I JJJAGUAR, who has answered you in the mail from ace attorney spain.
I'm the only programmer of team, so like I said, I seek help to translate a tutorial of the process, which is quite complex, and my english is very bad to explain it properly.
In a few days I'll send it by e-mail ok?
JJJAGUAR
JJJAGUAR
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

http://aceattorneyspain.com

Mensaje por Moonlight Dreamer Sáb Mayo 22, 2010 11:10 pm

I am not Benjamin Rivet, but I met him today by coincidence and I work with him on the french translation. We try to use WindHex, but it's difficult for someone who doesn't know it, so I would be glad to find an english tutorial to modify the texts in the rom.
Moonlight Dreamer
Moonlight Dreamer
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por mellma Dom Mayo 23, 2010 7:11 pm

hello JJJaguar
I'm Benjamin Rivet and it's ok for the mail

mellma
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por Brenda12345 Lun Mayo 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Quisiera Apuntarme en el Grupo de traductores,traducir los textos,no se como ponerlos dentro del juego,supongo que de eso se encargara otro GRUPO,PERO ME ENCANTARIA TRADUCIR PORFAVOR.
Brenda12345
Brenda12345
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por PhoenixApollo Lun Mayo 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Brenda12345 escribió:Quisiera Apuntarme en el Grupo de traductores,traducir los textos,no se como ponerlos dentro del juego,supongo que de eso se encargara otro GRUPO,PERO ME ENCANTARIA TRADUCIR PORFAVOR.

Brenda no quedan mas solicitudes asi que mejor espera a que salga el primer parche del juego
PhoenixApollo
PhoenixApollo
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por Moonlight Dreamer Lun Mayo 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello,
I tried the method you described : I opened the overlay_0000.bin with WindHex, I applied the table, I used Edit/Dump Text, I modified the text file and I obtained this :

http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=100523112937986012.jpg

Now i don't know how to convert again this text into overlay_0000.bin. could you please explain to me ?

Thanks by advance.
Moonlight Dreamer
Moonlight Dreamer
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por JJJAGUAR Mar Mayo 25, 2010 12:24 am

Moonlight Dreamer escribió:Hello,
I tried the method you described : I opened the overlay_0000.bin with WindHex, I applied the table, I used Edit/Dump Text, I modified the text file and I obtained this :

Now i don't know how to convert again this text into overlay_0000.bin. could you please explain to me ?

Thanks by advance.
It is not possible, other hex editors if allowed, but this no.
You can use Translhextion, for example.
But, I edit the text directly in windhex, is safer (and I work moving commands and editing pointers to the text is perfect).
JJJAGUAR
JJJAGUAR
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por Moonlight Dreamer Mar Mayo 25, 2010 12:38 pm

JJJAGUAR escribió:

Thanks by advance.
But, I edit the text directly in windhex, is safer (and I work moving commands and editing pointers to the text is perfect).

Thank you for your response.
However, I don't manage to "insert" text in Windhex, I can only "replace" some letters, and I can't write everything because french phrases are generally longer than english phrases. Could you please show me the final "overlay_0000.bin" you obtain after translation ?
I'm really sorry to disturb you, but if I understand how to obtain a translated script, I will be able to teach it to the rest of my team, so it's very important for our project.
Thanks again for your patience.
Moonlight Dreamer
Moonlight Dreamer
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por JJJAGUAR Miér Mayo 26, 2010 2:24 am

Moonlight Dreamer escribió:
JJJAGUAR escribió:

Thanks by advance.

Thank you for your response.
However, I don't manage to "insert" text in Windhex, I can only "replace" some letters, and I can't write everything because french phrases are generally longer than english phrases. Could you please show me the final "overlay_0000.bin" you obtain after translation ?
I'm really sorry to disturb you, but if I understand how to obtain a translated script, I will be able to teach it to the rest of my team, so it's very important for our project.
Thanks again for your patience.

No, excuse that my limited English, difficult the communication. [Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Página 7 502606

I sent an e-mail with the file and our tutorial to edit the pointers (in Spanish, sorry).

PD: The text of file is not that of promo video.
JJJAGUAR
JJJAGUAR
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por Moonlight Dreamer Lun Mayo 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Thanks to your advice, I managed to translate the introduction in french :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI-_SigiNJM

Thanks again, and good luck for the spanish translation !
Moonlight Dreamer
Moonlight Dreamer
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por JJJAGUAR Mar Jun 01, 2010 2:11 am

Moonlight Dreamer escribió:Thanks to your advice, I managed to translate the introduction in french :

Good!
One anotation:

14 Mars, 1h16
_____?????????????

Hex:

FF 07 44 02 05 59 17 25 36 37 : .6:14 Mars

correct? Ok, look the "44", this determines the position of the sentence.
change 44 to 50 or 52, and will move to the right.
JJJAGUAR
JJJAGUAR
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por GodotFan Mar Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a caido espalnds :(
GodotFan
GodotFan
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por mister seta 123 Mar Jun 01, 2010 4:36 pm

GodotFan escribió:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a caido espalnds :(

Estooo... y tenías que desahogarte en algún lado, ¿no?

No te preocupes, que seguro que tienen problemas técnicos o están modificando el foro.
mister seta 123
mister seta 123
Abogad@ Novat@ (Clan Abogados)

http://www.dsandmore.blogspot.com

Mensaje por GodotFan Mar Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm

mister seta 123 escribió:
GodotFan escribió:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a caido espalnds :(

No te preocupes, que seguro que tienen problemas técnicos o están modificando el foro.
Ojala estuvieran reparando el foro, aunque... http://www.publico.es/ciencias/317138/principales/paginas/descarga/videojuegos/cerradas
GodotFan
GodotFan
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por mister seta 123 Mar Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm

GodotFan escribió:
mister seta 123 escribió:

Ojala estuvieran reparando el foro, aunque... http://www.publico.es/ciencias/317138/principales/paginas/descarga/videojuegos/cerradas

W-T-F!?

¿Estos estan fumao's o qué les pasa?

Si cerraran espalzone lo entendería, ¿pero porque las demás webs también?
Si no tienen ningún material con copyright, son todo homebrew.

Lo siento por los que han detenido. :(

A mí esto me parece una gilipollez. No solo han privado a la gente de poder informarse y comunicarse, si no que muchos proyectos LEGALES han sido jodidos gracias a que la ley en españa es un cachondeo. (con esto me refiero a las traducciones que en su mayoría se actualizan en espal, a excepción de esta, que lo hace aquí y allí, y menos mal. Y también estan los homebrew, que como su nombre indica, son proyectos echos de manera altruista y sin ánimo de lucro.)

Osea, te cierran el chiringuito ''por si acaso, y luego ya veremos si lo reabrimos''.
A ver, si veis que solo hay una web que contiene material con copyright, ¿por qué cerrais los demás portales?
¿Estamos tontos o qué pasa?

Bueno, mejor no comento más ya que no es ni el tema ni el lugar.
mister seta 123
mister seta 123

Mensaje por Spainforever Mar Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Em, si me permitís colarme en la conversación...

Lo que más me ha gustado de esto ha sido la respuesta de NOALCIERREDEWEBS, los cuales alegan en su defensa que con el cierre están privando de una herramiente de expresión (y descargas) a los participantes.

De verdad que no sé porque han cerrado EspalNds. Igual eliminando todos los enlaces a espalnds... aunque claro, son bastantes.

Y eso de las detenciones... bueno, igual se han pasado. Multa al canto, seguimientos de cerca y se acabó, a esos tíos se les van las ganas de intentarlo de nuevo.
Spainforever
Spainforever
Juez del Tribunal Supremo (Administrador del Clan de Jueces)

Mensaje por Álvaro43 Mar Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Y ahora estos problemas:

¿Qué pasa con el EspalNDS team que traducía con vosotros el juego?

¿Dónde descargaremos la versión traducida?

Álvaro43
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por fushigi yugi Mar Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Me parece que Espalnds ha muerto.... a mi me encantaba esa pagina, me han dicho que la han cerrado por ser una pagina pirata, he perdido a todos mis contactos.... T_T, alguien sabe si se volvera a abrir????
fushigi yugi
fushigi yugi
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por JJJAGUAR Miér Jun 02, 2010 12:29 am

Me hacen el favor de respetar el tema, no se desvien...

Álvaro43 escribió:Y ahora estos problemas:

¿Qué pasa con el EspalNDS team que traducía con vosotros el juego?

¿Dónde descargaremos la versión traducida?

No hay ningún EspalNDS team, lo que hay es un AAITeamTrad que es una sola unidad, y nos mantenemos todos en contacto. Sobre la otra duda ¿acaso creian que verían la rom en espalnds? las reglas de ambos foros en este aspecto son las mismas. La respuesta está hace meses en el post principal.

No se preocupen, todo sigue normalmente en la traducción.
JJJAGUAR
JJJAGUAR
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por Moonlight Dreamer Miér Jun 02, 2010 7:21 pm

JJJAGUAR escribió:
Moonlight Dreamer escribió:Thanks to your advice, I managed to translate the introduction in french :

Good!
One anotation:

14 Mars, 1h16
_____?????????????

Hex:

FF 07 44 02 05 59 17 25 36 37 : .6:14 Mars

correct? Ok, look the "44", this determines the position of the sentence.
change 44 to 50 or 52, and will move to the right.

OK, thanks for the tip [Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Página 7 692980
I have another question: in French, we have some letters which don't exist in English ( like "à" or "è"). How can I insert these into the game ? Do I have to modify the table ?
Moonlight Dreamer
Moonlight Dreamer
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por JJJAGUAR Jue Jun 03, 2010 2:10 am

Moonlight Dreamer escribió:OK, thanks for the tip [Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Página 7 692980
I have another question: in French, we have some letters which don't exist in English ( like "à" or "è"). How can I insert these into the game ? Do I have to modify the table ?

Yes, in Spanish there are also other characters, we had to add 12.
The font is in the arm9.bin to see her have to open the file with the program "TileMolester". Configuration:
Codec: 2bpp linear, reverse-order
Mode: 2-Dimensional

The trick is to edit characters that are not used as >, that when writing > out another character.

It's something hard, good luck.
JJJAGUAR
JJJAGUAR
Fiscal en Prácticas
Fiscal en Prácticas

Mensaje por PhoenixApollo Lun Jun 07, 2010 4:08 am

¿Avances? [Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Página 7 397970
PhoenixApollo
PhoenixApollo
Testigo
Testigo

Mensaje por mister seta 123 Lun Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

PhoenixApollo escribió:¿Avances? [Traducción] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Página 7 397970

Paciencia... aún estamos por el caso 1. (traduciendo y corrigiendo. A mí me ha tocado traducir lo que sería el final del caso, donde se revela el culpable, pero aún falta texto.)
mister seta 123
mister seta 123

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 15. Precedente  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Siguiente